These monthly End Emotional Eating calls are FREE, quick, packed with information and support to help you out. I promise you will leave the call with something different to do, or with a new way to look at what is going on for you. This month our topic is:
How Low Self-Esteem is Related to Weight Gain
- Do you feel bad about how you look?
- Do you feel concerned about your weight?
- Feel like you cannot stop eating?
- Let’s look at self-esteem. Do you know how important it is? Self Esteem influences when you eat, how much you eat and why you eat. Getting a handle on self-esteem is a key and one of my 6 components to your Emotional Eating Solution (only one of the components has to do with food).
Let’s spend some time looking at the importance of good self-esteem and what you can do about it. Join me on this call as we will discuss:
- What is self-esteem?
- How does self-esteem influence weight gain?
- Learn 3 strategies to increase self-esteem NOW.
Click below to hear the call.
Need more support? Here are some blog posts to support you:
Here is my method identify those pesky negative thoughts: Check out this blog.
Loving Kindness: The Way to End Emotional Eating: Check out this blog
P.S. I invite you to take me up on my offer to talk with me for FREE on a Breakthrough Session. It is a free call with me to look at what is going on with you and get a plan together for YOU. Sign up here.